Tuesday, September 9, 2008

day 2...iNDIA

day two time 3 00 pm
current mood : well best described by the song i m listening to yellow lemon tree... song goes like this "I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time
I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see, and all that I can see, and all that I can see
Is just a yellow lemon-tree "
:)
morning was okie woke up realy really late 10 to be presice: made tea all by myself freshened up and went to clinic , nothing new there same old shit different day did two extractions some rcs some tp...dealt with some wierd complains and came back home .....
was readin a book called "our pasts" it basically dealt with
revolt of 1857, civil disobedience movement , non cooperation movemnet , tribals under british rule makes me really wonder how lucky i am not to be born in tht era .....i dont think our generation would ve ever been able to do wht these guys did...some how i guess all of us have lost our national pride no one seems to bother bout the glorious past the immense sacrifices our ancestors suffered.....readin recent papers , marathi pride , orissa voilence , jk unrest makes me wonder wht have we achieved with this fredom ????? wht was the point in making an independent indaa.. a pan india when there no sense of national pride among its residents .... who cares chal ne do jaise chal raha hai ... empty talks aint gonna help any cause still felt bout writing bout it....gtg have some wrk in vashi ll be back soon cya bye....JAI HIND

1 comment:

Manish Mattawar said...

ye blog ekdum uncle ne likhe samaan lag raha hain...lolz...

jus kidding...

Abe ye sab baate...delhi..orissa...mumbai...INDIA...kuch nahin honewala hain bhai...

tu clinic sambhal apna...

jada dimaag mat khapa ye chizo pe...hehehe